The biggest myth around about Millennials is that they don’t use email. Fact is, the average young person checks email more often than most older people.
But that doesn’t mean Millennials are reading your email. Rather, there’s a good chance that your email is getting deleted unread, prompting an unsubscribe, or worst of all, marked as spam.
Smarter online marketers are connecting with the Millennial generation by email just fine. Here’s how.
In this 18-minute episode of New Rainmaker with Brian Clark, Brian and Robert Bruce discuss:
- How to be in two places at once
- The key to email success with Millennials
- Email Marketing 101
- Do consistent email delivery times make a difference?
- The absolute necessity of mobile-friendliness
- Why the “logged-in experience” is the answer