As creative entrepreneurs, we have a tendency to get stuck in the learning process and fail to push the needle by taking action.
Perpetuated by fear and criticism, the failure to launch a product can be crippling. We continually find ourselves spinning our wheels and getting stuck in a place that’s completely avoidable.
It’s a good thing we have pioneers and thought leaders in our space who speak encouraging words that help us take the leap of faith.
In this 32-minute episode of No Sidebar, host Brian Gardner and Paul Jarvis discuss:
- What Paul enjoys doing more … designing or writing
- The Creative Class course that Paul offers
- Saying no to certain design projects
- Taking the consumption of knowledge to the next level
- Launch paralysis and how to get past it
- Being afraid of everything as a creative person
- How we use teasers to gauge the safety of shipping
- Responding to hate mail and other criticisms
The post Paul Jarvis on Productivity and Growing Your Online Business appeared first on Copyblogger.