Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a speaker, consultant, and entrepreneur — as well as a self-proclaimed “deviant hippie” who is attempting to maximize his “god” years.
He is the founder of nGen Works, a digital strategy firm that uses research, technology, and creativity to help their clients stand out online. They’ve recently transitioned from a traditional agency model to a fully-distributed team.
He is also the co-host of the Friendly Fire podcast.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 32-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Carl Smith discuss:
- Why Carl is trying to maximize the “god” years
- Learning to hire and keep the best people
- What happened while creating a company where everyone was equal
- Dealing with “impostor syndrome”
- How to optimize your life for sleep
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes
The post Carl Smith on Hiring the Best People and Creating a Better Business Story appeared first on Copyblogger.